Yun Qing and Darren run an improvised presentation show called PowerPoint Karaoke.
They've watched 100 people get up in front of an audience and make up a presentation on the spot.
They've seen success, failure, mistakes, brilliance, Pathos, Logos and Aramis. This is what they learned from 100 presentations.
Whether you're trying to be a better speaker, learning to deliver better Zoom presentations, or just want more confidence -- this is for you.
The training is divided into
Part 1: "100 Improvised Presentations" (Available for preview)
- What is PowerPoint Karaoke?
- What a good PPTKTV show looks like
- Bringing PPTKTV online
- How does PPTK help with presentation skills?
- How we "hack" PPTKTV to make each presentation successful
- Why people volunteer for PPTKTV
Part 2: "Public Speaking Tips"
- Managing stage fright
- Prepare yourself
- The audience are on your side
- No one knows what's next
- Don't copy others
- Lower your expectations
- Zoom presentation tips
Part 3: Four Core Ideas to help your next presentation
- Idea 1: 🔥
- Idea 2: 🖼️
- Idea 3: 🔗
- Idea 4: 🧱
- Bonus: Crimes of PPTKTV